Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- You have just been diagnosed with celiac disease and don't know what to eat.
- You would like to learn how to lose weight in a healthy way.
- You're not sure where to find healthy food on campus.
- You are concerned that you might have an eating disorder.
- You're confused about all the conflicting nutrition information you've been hearing.
- You want to learn more about a career in nutrition.
To address one of these, or any other nutrition-related concern, make an appointment with the nutritionist, Andrea Hart. Call (607) 753-5773 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrea can meet with you for one or multiple sessions to discuss your nutrition concerns. Contact her to set up an appointment.
To assist with your appointment, please download and print this paperwork. Bring it to Andrea at her office in Neubig Hall, or slide it under her office door if she is not in.