If you’re a student, you need Connections — your campus debit account.
It’s the fastest, safest, most convenient way for you to buy the services and items you need.
A world of options, right on your ID card!
- Dining Use it in all our dining facilities!
- College Store Buy textbooks, school colors and more!
- Vending machines Want it? Get it now.
- Off-campus partners Our list of off-campus restaurants and partners is always growing.
- Shop24 An automated convenience store that operates 24 hours and 7 days a week.
- Outdoor Pursuits Rental Equipment
You can view your balance or add money to your account in several ways:
- Online via our secure server (Step-by-step directions — click here.)
- You can even use financial aid or student loan funds to open your account!
- Download an app. Android App iOS App
- In person at the ASC Office in Neubig Hall
- By phone — call the ASC Office at 607-753-2430
The early bird gets … the free food! Deposit $700 or more in your Connections account by the first Sunday in Aug. (for the fall semester) or by the first Sunday in Jan. (for the spring semester) and we’ll give you 35 Dragon Dollars and three guest passes!
The not-so-early bird gets free food, too! Deposit $700 or more in your Connections account by the Friday of the second week of classes, and we’ll give you 25 Dragon Dollars and two guest passes!
Don’t know how much you should add? Check out a few sample budgets here.
When you graduate or withdraw from school complete this form.
* See Terms and Conditions