If you’re a student, you need Connections — your campus debit account.
It’s the fastest, safest, most convenient way for you to buy the services and items you need.
A world of options, right on your ID card!
- Dining Use it in all our dining facilities!
- College Store Buy textbooks, school colors and more!
- Vending machines Want it? Get it now.
- Off-campus partners Our list of off-campus restaurants and partners is always growing.
- Campus Mini Mart An automated convenience store that operates 24 hours and 7 days a week.
- Outdoor Pursuits Rental Equipment
You can view your balance or add money to your account in several ways:
- Online via our secure server (Step-by-step directions — click here.)
- You can even use financial aid or student loan funds to open your account!
- Download an app. Android App iOS App
- In person at the ASC Office in Neubig Hall
- By phone — call the ASC Office at 607-753-2430
Don’t know how much you should add? Check out a few sample budgets here.
When you graduate or withdraw from school complete this form.
* See Terms and Conditions