Your meal plan: Just the ticket to a good meal or snack while on campus.
Whether you live on campus, over at West Campus, or in your own apartment, eating on campus with a meal plan is less expensive and more convenient.
Choosing the right one isn’t as difficult as it looks. Just
think of your plan in three parts:
1. Meals – The basic unit.
2. Dragon Dollars -- For extra items to supplement your meals.
3. Guest Passes – For eating meals with visitors (at Neubig Dining Center only), for friends who forget their IDs, or for yourself when you’ve used up your weekly meal allotment.
You can supplement your meal plan by adding money to a Connections Account for use on or off campus.
A few notes:
- If you live in a campus dorm, you must purchase a meal plan.
- If you live off campus or at West Campus, a meal plan is optional but a good idea.
- A meal plan is for your personal use only.
Due to system upgrades and meal plan changes, cards will be required for all transactions (Meals, Dragon Dollars, Connections, and Privilege).”
Was this video helpful? Let us know.