Cortland Auxiliary is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Cortland Auxiliary takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of our web pages:
- Efforts to improve accessibility. The website is monitored with SiteImprove to correct problems.
Cortland Auxiliary is working on the following measures to ensure the accessibility of our web pages:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines guides for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cortland Auxiliary is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Cortland Auxiliary. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on cortlandasc.com:
- Phone: 607-753-4627
- Mailing address: 15 Neubig Road, Cortland, NY 13045
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Cortland Auxiliary, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Cortland Auxiliary:
- Distinguishable content of some design elements: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives . We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘Contact Us’ link if you encounter an issue.
Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com or use the contact form below.
We monitor content and will typically repair issues can take up to 30 days. Please use the contact information above if you encounter an issue.
This statement was created on 2 January 2020