Auxiliary Services Corporation is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Auxiliary Services Corporation takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of ASC web pages:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Efforts to improve accessibility.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines guides for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Auxiliary Services Corporation is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Auxiliary Services Corporation. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on cortlandasc.com:
- Phone: (607) 753-4627
- Mailing address: 15 Neubig Road, Cortland, NY 13045
- email: email@example.com or use the contact form below
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Auxiliary Services Corporation, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Auxiliary Services Corporation:
- Distinguishable content of some design elements: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘Contact Us’ link if you encounter an issue.
Website content: We can not always guarantee all content will meet compliance standards because: Not all site contributors and editors are experts in WCAG 2.0 compliance.
We monitor content and will typically repair issues can take up to 30 days. Please use the contact information above if you encounter an issue.
This statement was created on 2 January 2020