Why should you buy your textbooks at SUNY Cortland bookstore?
Compare Prices and Save
Shop through our portal and compare prices against...
- Chegg and
Or take advantage of the Textbook Price Guarantee in store.
Low Prices/Convenience/Peace of Mind
- Free online ordering - BUY NOW!
Order instructions are lower on the page.
- Free shipping home the first seven days of Jan. and Aug.
- Large selection of rentals, used books and digital books with all the right editions
- Get cash for your books at Buy Back
- Easy over the counter service. Just bring your ID and we'll pull your book order.
- Not-for-profit: Every purchase you make gives back to the campus.
Click Here for Hours of Operation: Buy Back, Opening, Breaks & End of Semester
- Log onto myRedDragon.
- Select the Student tab (near the top of page)
- Scroll down to “Your Class Schedule” (on the left )
- Click Book Information for All Courses in the Schedule.
- Choose term, course, section for each class
- Select Begin Price Comparison.
- Select books. Click add to cart (by preference: New, Used, Rental, Digital--if available. Not all book titles are rentable or in digital format) and add to your cart.
- Click on Checkout, Enter your College Store login info, or create an account
- Select delivery method.
- Student ID is required to complete your textbook transaction. You must use C00 followed by 6 digits. Example: C00123456
- Enter payment information.
- Complete your order.
- To pick up your online orders, bring your Cortland ID and your online order number to the textbook pickup area in the basement of Neubig Hall.