Antlers Raquette Lake
Experience true Adirondack dining while at the Outdoor Education Center
Nothing stirs the appetite like crisp mountain air. And nothing satisfies it like an
authentic Adirondack meal.
As a guest of the SUNY Cortland Outdoor Education Center, you can enjoy ASC's
dining services at either of two locations on the shores of Raquette Lake:
- Antlers – This historic 19th-century hotel and casino (now owned by ASC) provides food and lodging for 45 and serves as a landing point for guests of SUNY Cortland’s Camp Huntington.
- Camp Huntington – This, the first Adirondack great camp, is home base for the college’s Outdoor Education program.
- Our dining services are available to any group renting either facility.
We gladly accommodate special diets due to medical, cultural, or religous reasons.
Any request for dining services outside of the above menu must be approved by the Director of Dining Services and will incurred an extra charge. Due to limited staffing and procuring items in a remote location some requests may not be possible.
- To discuss dietary issues or menu questions, please email or phone us at 607-753-2424.
- For other camp information (rooms, activities, boating, fishing, rock climbing, etc.), contact the Assistant Director of the Center for Environment and Outdoor Education, via email or phone at 607-753-5488.