On-Campus Meal Plans
Is that a Dragon roaring in your stomach … or are you just hungry?
Keep the hunger at bay with an on-campus meal plan that suits your appetite.
Use in Neubig
& The Bistro—
Use in retail dining
Use in Neubig
& The Bistro
($28 per week**)
($21.50 per week**)
($15 per week**)
($8 per week**)
($1.60 per week**)
All transactions in our other on-campus dining facilities (retail) are paid out of the Dining Dollars account.
- Your ID card is your meal plan card.
- Your meal plan is for your personal use only.
- When you pay your tuition bill, you’re automatically signed up for the Silver Plus plan.
- Retail dining units also accept Connections, Privileges, cash, debit and credit cards.
Change your meal plan right online!
The default plan is the Silver Plus. Choose how many Dining Dollars you need for the semester.
The deadline for changing your meal plan is the second Friday of the first two weeks of classes by 4:30 pm.
Log onto myRedDragon
- Select the Student Online tab
- Select the “Main Menu” link in the Residence Life and Housing Channel
- This will bring them to the main Residential Services menu where there is a link to:
- “Upgrade or downgrade on campus mean plan/Add off-campus meal plan”
- You can change your meal plan only once online. Contact us for additional changes.
- Meals are available through the last day of exams.
On August 1, you will receive your housing assignment. Look at where you live and where your classes are. Students who live in Cheney and DeGroat typically need more Dining Dollars because they are closer to the retail units.
Visit the ASC office in Neubig Hall, open 8 am-4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Terms and Conditions