Is that a Dragon roaring in your stomach … or are you just hungry?
Your meal plan is for your personal use only.
- Unlimited Access Meals in Neubig & The Bistro (residential dining units). You will take most of your meals at these two facilities. Come and go as much as you want.
- Dining Dollars, per semester. Use in seven retail dining facilities for "takeout". No daily limit. Use as much as you want, when you want. Retail dining units also accept Connections, Privileges, cash, debit and credit cards.
- Guest Passes, five per semester. Use in Neubig & The Bistro to treat someone to a free meal.
Price Per Semester
- $2,580 Platinum Plus: Unlimited Access, $475 Dining Dollars, 5 Guest Passes
- $2,480 Gold Plus: Unlimited Access, $375 Dining Dollars, 5 Guest Passes
- $2,380 Silver Plus: Unlimited Access, $275 Dining Dollars, 5 Guest Passes (Default plan on the tuition bill.)
- $2,280 Bronze Plus: Unlimited Access, $175 Dining Dollars, 5 Guest Passes
- $2,160 Copper Plus: Unlimited Access, $50 Dining Dollars, 5 Guest Passes
The default plan is the Silver Plus. Choose how many Dining Dollars you need for the semester.
The deadline for changing your meal plan is the second Friday of the first two weeks of classes by 4:30 p.m.
Log onto myRedDragon
- Select the Student Online tab
- Select the “Main Menu” link in the Residence Life and Housing Channel
- This will bring them to the main Residential Services menu where there is a link to:
- “Upgrade or downgrade on campus mean plan/Add off-campus meal plan”
- You can change your meal plan only once online. Contact us for additional changes.
- Meals are available through the last day of exams.
On August 1, you will receive your housing assignment. Look at where you live and where your classes are. Students who live in Cheney and DeGroat typically need more Dining Dollars because they are closer to the retail units.