Allergy Awareness Area
ASC is committed to serving guests with special dietary needs. If you have celiac disease or another gluten-related disorder such as non-celiac gluten sensitivity, you will be pleased to know that ASC strives to meet your needs.
Neubig Dining and The Bistro each have an Allergy Awareness Area, where you can find:
- A self-serve cupboard and fridge stocked with gluten-free items such as cereal, cookies, bread, muffins, hamburger buns, ice cream cones, bagels, and granola:
- A mini fridge with an assortment of pre-cooked, gluten-friendly entrees such as pasta with marinara or alfredo sauce, shrimp or chicken scampi, macaroni & cheese and wraps.
- A dedicated toaster and microwave for preparing these items.
You also can ask for pizza, grilled cheese or pancakes, or for gluten-free sauce for your stir-fry. Some items take longer to prepare, so please call ahead or allow yourself time to wait for these foods.
You can ask for gluten-free bread, pizza and granola.
Other Campus Dining Locations
You can ask for sandwiches to be made on gluten-free bread.
Gluten Friendly Logo
Many of the foods we prepare are naturally free of gluten. Look for foods marked with GF — our Gluten Friendly logo. Items marked with this logo have been reviewed to have been made without gluten — however, because they are prepared in a common kitchen that is not gluten-free, the possibility of cross-contact remains.
- For more information about menus, recipes, ingredients and food preparation methods, contact our nutritionist, Andrea Hart, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-753-5773. Her office is in Neubig Hall.
- If you have a question about the ingredients or preparation of an item, do not hesitate to speak with a manager or supervisor at any of our dining locations. They will be happy to assist you.