Student Employment Information
Top 10 reasons to work for Auxiliary Services Corporation on campus:
- Earn spending money.
- Convenient set schedules — you work the same day and hours each week that best fit your schedule.
- Choose the number of hours you want to work — from 3 hours to 25 hours.
- Time off during campus breaks.
- Make friends.
- Build your resume.
- Learn some skills that you will use the rest of your life.
- Raises for each 100-hour semester you work.
- Direct Deposit of your pay check to any bank.
- No need to reapply each year — line up your next semester's shifts before you leave for break.
2 ways to get matched with a position:
- Complete an online application and let a hiring supervisor match your availability with their open position.
- open positions online and you contact the hiring supervisor.