BANKING & ATM INFORMATION
The Summit Federal Credit Union is here for all of your banking needs:
- 2 ATMs on Campus (Neubig Hall & The Student Life Center) - surcharge-free for members.
- Campus branch- Neubig Hall. Open Monday-Friday, 11 am - 4 pm. Closed during the summer recess and on holidays.
- Checking accounts with Visa® debit cards.
- FREE online and mobile access—complete with mobile check deposit.
- Higher dividends on your savings, competitive loan rates, and if you’re 22 years of age or younger, we’ll waive your Account Maintenance Fee.
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide and can conduct transactions in all 50 states through the CO-OP SHARED BRANCHSM network just as if you were at a Summit branch location!
Comments, Concerns, Kudos - Send an email or text message to email@example.com.
The Summit is an Equal Housing Lender and is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.