BANKING & ATM INFORMATION
The Summit Federal Credit Union is here for all of your banking needs:
Where we are on Campus
- On-Campus ATM’s: Neubig Hall & The Student Life Center, surcharge-free for members.
- On-campus full-service branch: Neubig Hall. Open M-F, 11am - 4pm. Closed during summer recess and holidays.
Overview of Membership Benefits
- Checking accounts with Visa® Debit Cards.
- FREE online and mobile access, mobile app with check deposit.
- Higher dividends on your savings and competitive loan rates.
- Account Maintenance Fee waived for members 22 years of age or younger.
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
- Conduct hassle-free transactions at over 5000 locations nationwide through the CO-OP SHARED BRANCHSM network.
Comments, Concerns, Kudos - Send an email or text message to email@example.com.
The Summit is an Equal Housing Lender and is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.