Welcome to the Prospect Terrace Parking Lot!
The lot is conveniently located on Prospect Terrace, between the Leadership House and Neubig Hall.
2/11/2021 Service Update:
Due to low participation and increasing costs with snow removal, the difficult decision was made to close the Prospect Terrace paid lot for the winter. We will reassess in the spring with the change in the weather. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Fees (by the hour)
- First Hour $2
- Each Hour Thereafter $1
- Maximum Fee Weekdays $8
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thu. 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sat. & Sun. Closed
Special Event Space Reservation or Lot Rental
To reserve spaces or to rent the entire parking lot, please call Dan Condon at 607-753-4622.
Guidelines for using the parking lot:
- No overnight parking. Your car will be towed at your expense.
- There is a $25 penalty for cars parked overnight or in the lot at closing.
- Cortland Auxiliary is not responsible for any damage. By using the lot, you assume all risks and responsibilities.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit cards and debit cards.
- The lost ticket fee is $10.
If you encounter a problem during normal business hours, speak to the parking attendant.
Comments, Concerns, Kudos - Send an email or text message to firstname.lastname@example.org