Welcome to the Prospect Terrace Parking Lot!
The lot is conveniently located on Prospect Terrace, between the Leadership House and Neubig Hall.
Click here for a map of where the lot is located.
Fees (by the hour)
|First Hour||Each Hour Thereafter||Maximum Fee|
Summer Seasonal Rate (subject to change)
Make payments in the ASC Office, Neubig Hall
$160 paid in 4 monthly installments of $40 beginning May 1 (due first of the month May-August)
$150 paid in full by May 1
One-day Pass: $5
Hours of Operation
|Mon-Thu.||7:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat. & Sun.||Closed|
Special Event Space Reservation or Lot Rental
To reserve spaces or to rent the entire parking lot, please call Pierre Gagnon at 607-753-4325.
Guidelines for using the parking lot:
- No overnight parking. Your car will be towed at your expense.
- There is a $25 penalty for cars parked overnight or in the lot at closing.
- ASC is not responsible for any damage. By using the lot, you assume all risks and responsibilities.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit cards and debit cards.
- The lost ticket fee is $10.
If you encounter a problem during normal business hours, speak to the parking attendant.
Comments, Concerns, Kudos - Send an email or text message to firstname.lastname@example.org