Welcome to the Prospect Terrace Parking Lot!
The lot is conveniently located on Prospect Terrace, between the Leadership House and Neubig Hall.
Fees (by the hour)
- First Hour $2
- Each Hour Thereafter $1
- Maximum Fee Weekdays $8
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thu. 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sat. & Sun. Closed
Special Event Space Reservation or Lot Rental
To reserve spaces or to rent the entire parking lot, please call Dan Condon at 607-753-4622.
Guidelines for using the parking lot:
- No overnight parking. Your car will be towed at your expense.
- There is a $25 penalty for cars parked overnight or in the lot at closing.
- Cortland Auxiliary is not responsible for any damage. By using the lot, you assume all risks and responsibilities.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit cards and debit cards.
- The lost ticket fee is $10.
If you encounter a problem during normal business hours, speak to the parking attendant.
Comments, Concerns, Kudos - Send an email or text message to firstname.lastname@example.org