Select a page

Personal Property Insurance

When you go to college, a carload of your personal belongings goes with you.

Does your parents' homeowners insurance cover items kept in your dorm room? In storage? When you are studying abroad? 

Does it have a deductible of $250? $1,000? $2,500?

Sign-up for Personal Property Insurance today. Just choose a company to work with.

Haylor, Freyer & Coon, Inc.
P.O. Box 4743
231 Salina Meadows Pkw.
Syracuse, NY 13221
PH# 1-866-535-0456
Policy & Enrollment Information
Contact HFC
By Phone: 866-535-0456
By Email:
Bailey Place Insurance
2 N. Main Street
Cortland, New York
PH# 607-756-2805
Get a quote today.
Contact Us
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
316 Maxwell Rd., Ste #100
Alpharetta, GA 30009
PH# 678-832-4900
Policy & Enrollment Information
Contact Us

State Farm
38 Main Street
Cortland, NY 13045
PH# 607-756-9969
Get a quote today.
Contact Us





SUNY Cortland assumes no responsibility for your personal property.