ASC is happy to assist campus organizations with disseminating information via table tents. Given the numerous requests that we receive, ASC asks that you abide by these rules to keep our tables clear for eating and allow as many organizations access to this means of communication.
- All items must be approved in advance by the director of Dining Services. Send your request to email@example.com
- Only two table tents will be allowed on any table. Permission will be granted on a first-come basis.
- Table tents will remain for one week only. Please time your request accordingly.
- The organization must print, fold and place table tents.
- Any unauthorized table tents will be removed.
In all dining locations, table tents should be 8.5 inches tall by 11 inches or 4.25 inches tall by 11 inches and folded in thirds.
Number of tables
- Hilltop 40 tables
- Bookmark 4 tables
- Dragon's Den 31 tables
- Neubig 64 tables
- Dragon's Court 39 tables
- Student Union TBD
- Union Station TBD
- The Bistro 87 tables