Skip to Content

Act now to protect your funds and your privacy! You should deactivate your accounts and your residence hall access immediately.

To deactivate your accounts, do one of the following:

  1. Log into the ID management system.
  2. Go to the office in Neubig Hall.
  3. After business hours, see a dining cashier.

To deactivate residence hall access, do one of the following:

  1. Go to the office in Neubig hall for a new card with new access.
  2. After business hours, go to your residence hall director on duty.
  3. If the office is closed or your residence hall director isn't available, contact UPD.

How to get a replacement card

It's easy. Just visit the office in Neubig Hall.


You are entitled to your first replacement ID card during your four-year college career at no charge. Additional replacements will cost $15. Replacement cards due to normal wear and tear are no charge. Just bring your damaged ID card to Neubig office for a reprint.

How can I eat if my ID card is missing?

If you have an on-campus or off-campus meal plan, you can eat at Neubig Dining or The Bistro. The cashier will inactivate your card. You will need to get a new ID card at the office in Neubig Hall as soon as possible. Cards cannot be reactivated and there will be a charge to replace your lost card.

Can I eat at the retail facilities if my ID card is lost?

You must present your ID card to eat in the retail dining locations. Get a new ID card at the office in Neubig Hall.

When is the Neubig office open?

Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Can I use my temporary residence hall access card to buy food, merchandise, and services?
Sorry — your temp card is valid for residence hall access only.

More questions? Call 607-753-2430 for more answers.

Return to ID Card

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now