If you’re a student, you need Connections — your campus debit account. It’s the fastest, safest, most convenient way for you to buy the services and items you need.
A world of options, right on your ID card!
- Dining Use it in all our on-campus dining facilities!
- College Store Buy textbooks, school colors and more!
- Vending machines Want it? Get it now.
- Off-campus partners Our list of off-campus restaurants and partners is always growing.
- Campus Mini Mart An automated convenience store that operates 24 hours and 7 days a week.
- Grubhub- Pick up food in retail locations across campus.
You can view your balance or add money to your account in several ways:
- Online via our secure server (Step-by-step directions)
- You can even use financial aid or student loan funds to open your account!*
- Download an app. Android App iOS App
- In person at the Business Office in Neubig Hall
- By phone — call the Business Office at 607-753-2430
When you graduate or withdraw from school complete this form.
*Financial aid transfers to a student’s Connections account will be limited to a one time transfer of $250 per semester. If a student has an issue that requires a larger transfer, they must appeal to the Financial Aid Office. The office will evaluate each appeal on a case-by-case basis. If an additional transfer is approved, they will notify us to complete the additional transfer. Transfers cannot be posted more than one week prior to the first day of classes.