Your meal plan: Just the ticket to a good meal or snack while on campus.
Whether you live on campus, over at West Campus, or in your own apartment, eating on campus with a meal plan is less expensive and more convenient.
Choosing the right one isn't as difficult as it looks. Just think of your plan in 3 parts:
- Unlimited Meals — Dine in Neubig and The Bistro as much as you want (residential dining)
- Dining Dollars — Choose a meal plan based on how much "take out" is needed for quick-service meals and snacks in the retail units.
- Guest Passes — Compliments of ASC, treat a guest to a meal in Neubig or The Bistro.
You can supplement your meal plan by adding money to a Connections Account for use on or off campus.
For more information:
- On-Campus Meal Plans
- Off- and West-Campus Meal Plans
- Change Your Meal Plan- The deadline for changing your meal plan is the second Friday of the first two weeks of classes by 4:30 p.m.
- Dining Services FAQ
- Dining Plan Balances- Dining Dollars, Guest Passes & Connections Account
- Dining Dollar Estimator
- Tips to Manage Dining Dollars
A few notes:
If you live in a residence hall, you must purchase a meal plan.
If you live off campus or at West Campus, a meal plan is optional but a good idea.
A meal plan is for your personal use only and is nonrefundable after the tenth week of classes.
Due to system upgrades and meal plan changes, cards will be required for all transactions (Meals, Dining Dollars, Connections and Privilege).
Retail Units: Fuel, Hilltop, The Bookmark, The Dragon's Den, Greens & Grains, Pomodri's and Union Station