We will continue to update this webpage as information is given to us by Cortland Auxiliary management and the University. Please check back frequently.
Fall 2020 Dining Services
- Residential Dining (Neubig and The Bistro)
- Cafe Dining (all other units)
- Meal Plan Refunds
- Catered Events, Corey Union
- Special Dietary Needs - Summer
- Who do I contact if I am sick and can't leave my room?
The Campus Store
1. All guests must wear a mask to enter.
2. Use the designated entrance to enter.
3. Scan in.
4. Queue up using the social distancing floor markers.
5. Choose your food from the take out options.
6. Eating in? Maintain social distancing in the seating area.
7. Please use the designated exit to leave.
1. If you don't have a meal plan with Dining Dollars, add funds to your ID card through GET tinyurl.com/myasccard
2. Pre-order your food through the Grubhub app.
3. Use the designated entrance to enter.
4. To pick up your food, queue up using the social distancing floor markers.
5. Eating in? Maintain social distancing in the seating area.
6. Please use the designated exit to leave.
All events are canceled.
Please ask for a Neubig Dining Manager or contact Jeff Scott, at PH# email@example.com
Please contact your Residence Hall Director or Residence Assistant. They will have you sign a form giving permission for someone to use your meal card to purchase a meal for you. The cashier will keep the form as a record of your authorized use.
To promote social distancing protocols and safety precautions, the Campus Store cannot offer register service for book purchases. All Course Materials will need to be purchased on our website cortlandcampusstore.com and either shipped to the customer or picked up in-store upon arrival to campus. All customers must wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
Rental Books were due back on May 31, 2020. Please contact Nebraska Book Company if you still possess your rental books.
Nebraska Book Company
NMRP Student Returns
4700 South 19th Street
Lincoln, NE 68512
If you have questions, call 855-558-2759 or email NebraskaManagedRentals@nebook.com
By appointment only.
Opens Aug. 22.